My name is Chris Ownbey. I’ve been in the health and fitness industry for over 30 years.
Now, in my 50’s. I have one mission.
My name is Chris Ownbey. I have been a personal trainer in Dallas for over 30 years. A man in my 50’s. I have learned you do not want to go to just any trainer if you are 40 or older and looking back to being healthy and fit.
Most trainers put you on the same workout routine regardless of your age and ability.
If they train in CrossFit, they will train you in CrossFit. If they are as a bodybuilder, they will train you like a bodybuilder.
They will train you like they train.
It does not matter if you are young, old, male, female.
They have them off-the-shelf solution, and that is what you will get. And to be fair, most of them are not doing this on purpose. They do not know better.
I saw this a problem, so I created a fitness routine for men and women 40 and over called 5-20-5. It’s a 30-minute fitness program in a private studio for men and women 40 and older.
• Husband over 20 years
• Father of two boys who are 24 years apart in age
• I have a granddaughter
• Graduated Plano Senior High School
• Served in the United States Marine Corp
• Attended the University of North Texas
• Personal trainer for over 30 years
• Ranked in the top trainers in Dallas by City Voter
• State Powerlifting Champion
• Competed in 4 Bodybuilding Competitions
• Competed in Mixed Martial Arts tournaments with a 17-0 record
• National Academy of Sports Medicine
• American Council on Exercise
• National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association
• Titleist Performance Institute, Levels 1&2. Certified golf fitness Instructor https://www.chrisownbey.com/
• How to peak for your club championship
• Increase your flexibility at 50
• L.I.F.E- Live, Inspire, full fill, Evolve
• Golf Fitness Caddie
• Turn Back the Clock
• Good Morning Texas
• ESPN Radio
• Numerous Podcasts