My name is Chris Ownbey. I’ve been in the health and fitness industry for over 30 years.
Now, in my 50’s. I have one mission.
To help men and women 40 and over get back into shape safely and effectively. Unfortunately, most of the information out there is written by the younger generation for the younger generation. Following this advice can lead to frustration, confusion, and possible injury.
Looking for a fitness program for people 40 and over or looking to try something new?
Let’s schedule a 30-minute meet and greet to learn more with the personal trainer in Carrollton and North Dallas.
• Husband over 20 years
• Father of two boys who are 24 years apart in age
• I have a granddaughter
• Graduated Plano Senior High School
• Served in the United States Marine Corp
• Attended the University of North Texas
• Personal trainer for over 30 years
• Ranked in the top trainers in Dallas by City Voter
• State Powerlifting Champion
• Competed in 4 Bodybuilding Competitions
• Competed in Mixed Martial Arts tournaments with a 17-0 record
• National Academy of Sports Medicine
• American Council on Exercise
• National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association
• Titleist Performance Institute, Levels 1&2. Certified golf fitness Instructor https://www.chrisownbey.com/
• How to peak for your club championship
• Increase your flexibility at 50
• L.I.F.E- Live, Inspire, full fill, Evolve
• Golf Fitness Caddie
• Turn Back the Clock
• Good Morning Texas
• ESPN Radio
• Numerous Podcasts